Monday, April 9, 2012

Photo Clue - Treasure Hunt



My kids love a good treasure hunt, and for almost every gift giving occasion they ask for at least one gift to be hidden.  This Easter was no exception.  I usually try to come up with a set of cheesy little poems for the clues, but when 10:00pm on Saturday rolled around, I was feeling a complete lack of poetic inspiration.  So, I opted for photo clues. I grabbed the camera, took close-up shots of the hiding places, threw them into a word processing program where I put on a label, printed them, cut them out and stuck them in plastic eggs.

They were a huge hit!  The kids had so much fun figuring out what each picture was, and I was surprised how difficult some of them turned out to be. We'll definitely be doing these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment