I love billy ball flowers, so perfect and round. This version is made with styrofoam balls and seed beads.
Here's what you'll need:
+ styrofoam balls (I used 15/16 in. balls)
+ seed beads in the color of your choice
+ coordinating tissue paper
+ glue (I ended up using both a white craft glue and a clear "ultra tacky" craft glue)
+ floral stems
1. Cut a small square of tissue paper that will cover your ball, paint lightly with white glue.
2. Wrap ball with tissue paper
3. Twist the extra tissue into a small point that can be used as a temporary handle, allow tissue to dry completely.
4. ...take a deep breath and get something good to listen too...
Working in sections, apply clear tacky glue on tissue covered ball and place seed beads (I used a toothpick to help arrange them). When the ball is about 75% covered in beads, cut off the tissue paper point and insert a floral stem. Continue to glue and place beads, until the ball in completely covered.
5. Enjoy your tedious, but beautiful creations!