We spend a lot of time teaching our children how to share. There are plenty of things in this life that need to shared, such as toys, time, and love. However, there are a few things that simply aren't for sharing, case in point....lip balm. I don't even want to think how many illnesses have been shared via family lip balm. So what is the solution? Custom lip balm wrappers! I put together this set of designs for our family, so we can all keep our lips chap-free and stay healthy!
To make your own, simply follow the steps below:
1. Remove existing wrapper from lip balm
2. Download/Print the designs
3. Cut out the rectangles
4. Place image side down on a 4" length of packing tape
5. Cut around the rectangle, leaving a little less that 1/4" tape exposed around outside of design
6. Align and wrap around lip balm, press firmly to secure